Project title: “Pole of Collaboration in New Functional Alloys”
MIS-ETC Code: 1328
Project Acronym: POCAL
Universitatea Politehnica Timisoara
(Politehnica University of Timisoara)
Victoriei Square, No 2, 300006, Timisoara, Timis County, Romania
Institut za rudarstvo i metalurgiju Bor
(Mining and Metallurgy Institute Bor)
Zeleni bulevar 35, 19210 Bor, Serbia
Duration of Project: 23.09.2015.-22.09.2016.
The main goal of the project is developing a cross-border network for research and development activities in new functional materials engineering, adapted to the specific areas of interest such as metallurgy and novel developments of functional, multifunctional and intelligent materials as well as micro and nanoengineering in this field.
Media Campaign about POCAL project
Info about Focus Meeting, Bor, 23.10.2015.
Media Centar Bor
- Document 01
- Document 02
- Basic facts about shape memory materials
- Literature survey of functional and shape memory
- Document 03
- Document 04
- Document 05
- Special Issue Journal Copper/Bakar, Vol.1, 2016
- Document 06
- Document 07
- Document 08
- Document 09
- Document 10
- Press Release, Bakar, Vol.1, 2016
- Press Release, Workshop, 31.05.2016.
- Press Release, Open Day, 16.06.2016, Events Schedule
- Press Release, Open Day, 16.06.2016
- Activity 7, Equipment acquisition for microstructural investigations
- Activity 9, Materials characterization
- Special Issue Journal Copper/Bakar, Vol.2, 2016.