Authorization of the competent Ministry for the Waste Categorization No.19-00-00252/2014-16; 26/08/2015.
- Waste Categorization
- Waste testing for the purpose of further treatment, disposal and discontinuation the status of waste
- Waste testing for the purpose of cross-border movement, import and transit
We analyze all types of waste: metal scrap, mining waste, agricultural waste, waste from inorganic chemical processes, waste from wood processing and paper production, construction waste, waste from petroleum refining, oil waste, packaging waste, etc.
The analyzing techniques are:
- X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis (XRF)
- Optical Emission Spectrometry with Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-OES)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry – cold steam technique (AAS Hg)
- GaS Chromatograph with Mass Spectrometry (GCMS)