Organizing Committee announced the final program of the 47th International October Conference on Mining and Metallurgy.
Conference office will be open from Sunday, 4th October to Tuesday, 6th October in hotel lobby.
Opening of the Conference will be on Monday, 5th October at 10:00 in the conference room.
Four plenary lectures will be presented on Monday, 5th October at 10:5-11:50 in the conference room:
- Tsvetina Dobrovolska, Bulgaria, SELF ORGANIZATION PHENOMENA IN ELECTRODEPOSITED INDIUM ALLOYS
- Essen Suleimenov, Republic of Kazakhstan, PRINCIPLES OF FORMATION OF MICROSTRUCTURE OF MOLTEN SLAG AND COPPER LOSS ALONG WITH SLAG
- Daizo Ishiyama, Hiroshi Kawaraya, Hinako Sato, Sachi Wakasa, Ki-Cheol Shin, Takanori Nakano, Japan, NEW APPROACH OF GEOCHEMICAL MAPS BASED ON CHEMICAL COMPOSITIONS OF THE RIVER WATER AND SEDIMENTS
- Alessandro Grazia, Ireland, ITW WEAR AND ABRASION GROUP
Two oral and two poster sections with 113 papers will be presented during the two-working days of conference.
Exhibition will be performed by follow companies:
- ITW Wear & Abrasion Group, Ireland
- HAVER NIAGARA GmbH, Muenster, Germany
- Company for processing of limestone and production of lime CARMEUSE a.d., Bosnia and Herzegovina